X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Srv
    • Sep 2003

RSP-1066 Noise & Buzz

Hi! My new RSP-1066 produce a heavy noise/buzz in rear channels when the Processor is in use. The noise follow the volume and when volume is set in zero, its no noise or buzz. When I'm playing in analog mode, as in SACD 5.1, DVD-Audio 5.1, 2.0 & in ordinary Stereo mode there is no noise what so ever. Ive alreaddy´exclude all sources, (diff cables, amp, cords etc.) and the noise even appear when the RSP-1066 is connected with one amp to the speakers, (without any other equipment). Now i play with my old preamp and use the same equipment and it works just fine. So it must be the Processor who is produce the heavy nosie, what to do?
    Its really heavy, it isnt any humming, or low nosie, u can hear it as a radio who havent find any station, loud! Hope u can help me, Rotel Guru's.
    Thanks, Srv n sorry 4 my poor English :? .

Sorry about my poor english, still Rockin´anyway, Regards, SRV
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hmm that's odd. have you tried unplugging it for a while? If its a brand new one maybe exchance it at your dealer and see if the new one does the same thing.

Comment

• Srv
      • Sep 2003

Yeah, I've tried that to. I even had tried to take current from my Garage with a 200 feet cord :x , to se if the RSP was sensitive with other electric equipment. I've also tried to put off all other sources in my house. It still the same.
      /srv

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"