X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gostan
    • May 2003

RSP-1098 Hook-Up ?

I am going to add a CD Player to my system to upgrade my redbook cd listening pleasure(s) to go with my Denon DVD-2900. The Denon is currently hooked up to the analog multi-channel inputs. If I hook up the CD Player to the analog cd player inputs and utilize the Bypass mode will all digital processing be entirely bypassed giving me pure analog stereo?
    Stan
  • thyname
    • Jan 2005

What Cd player are you purchasing?

Comment

• gostan
      • May 2003

I have demoed a number of players including a Musical Fidelity A5, Krell SACD Standard, Linn Genki and Shanling CDT100. I love the Krell, but its' price is steep. The MFA5 sounds fabulous. The Linn can be picked up for a real good price as it is a demo. I still need to demo some of the Arcam choices.
      Stan

Comment

• DrJRapp
        Super Senior Member
        • Apr 2003

To answer your original question, yes. That is how I run my Shanling T100. I too have a Denon 2900 eating up the multi-channel inputs. The T100 sounds fabulous utilizing it's tube analog mode through the 1098 bypass, IMHO.
        Last edited by DrJRapp; 09 June 2005, 13:25 Thursday.
        Jerry Rappaport

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"