X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cb2005
    • Mar 2005

Rotel Rsp 1098 in Black

Does any one know where I can see apicture of the Rsp 1098 in black, i'm going to be ourchasing one soon, and would like to know what the black one looks like.
  • Fishy
    • Jul 2004

CB, here you go.

Now if only I could get the 1050 in black.

Fish

Comment

• Mark-n-b
      • Apr 2005

Fishy,

That 1098 looks superb in black!

Mark

Comment

• Fishy
        • Jul 2004

Mark, there has been a change in this setup. The 2 amps have been replaced with a nice big 1095. But that is silver like the DVD player, so might have to get the front panel replaced on the 1098. Not sure what I should do.

Fish

Comment

• Mark-n-b
          • Apr 2005

Fish,
          I seem to recall that Rotel were offering a service to exchange the black panels on older kit for the new silver panels when silver first arrived. I must have read this in What HiFi or some magazine that i had at the time.
          They might still offer this service.
          Mark

Comment

• PewterTA
            • Nov 2004

You can go to your dealer and have them order the silver front panel for you... Or you can call rotel directly for parts (I believe the number is on here somewhere).

I do like the looks of the black, but after seeing them, I definitely prefer the silver now....I think it's just tooo much black.
            Digital Audio makes me Happy.
            -Dan

Comment

• Fishy
              • Jul 2004

Funny when I contacted Rotel about this change, they wanted £100 GBP per unit to swap.

I left it at that, but as I not have a silver amp and dvd player, I should really pursue it.

Fish

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"