X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brendon
    • Aug 2004

Q for Aussie Geoff

Hi Geoff,Is Vince Ross the only Rotel dealer in Perth?I have just done a google search and could not find anybody else.
    Do you know of any store or other place in Perth (other than Vince Ross who I have already visited.) that have second hand rotel amplifiers?
    I realise that Vince Ross is part of the group that imports Rotel into Australia .
    Thanks Brendon
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Brandon,

West Coast Hi Fi in Rockingham also sell Rotel...

As of last year (when I last checked) they were the only regular Perth stockists...

Geoff

Comment

• JDH
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Aussie Geoff
      Brandon,

West Coast Hi Fi in Rockingham also sell Rotel...

As of last year (when I last checked) they were the only regular Perth stockists...

Geoff
      West Coast HiFi in Rockingham generally do a good mail order price too.
      Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

• brendon
        • Aug 2004

Thanks for the replies guys.Will have to take a look down there one day as its only 30 mins away from me.
        Brendon

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"