X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aramb
    • Apr 2003

New to the Club!!!!

8)
    I just received my new Rotel RSP-1066 and RMB-1075 today. Wow!!! Glad to be part of the clan. Anyone that has any tips for setting up the 1066 that would help a newbie, please feel free to post. I need all the suggestions I can get!

For those interested, the link below is for my home theater page.

• Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

When you hit a snag in setup, just post and we'll come running. It's actually pretty straightforward, but there's always a thing or two that's confusing.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

Aramb,

Welcome to Club Rotel. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I actually like your color scheme for your home theater layout. Very nice.

One of the most pertinent concepts in home theater is to calibrate your speakers, utilizing a Analog SPL Meter (Radio Shack) and test ones (via a DVD or the 1066 menu), this will provide a basic acoustical foundation for your listening pleasures.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• SomaJoe
        • Jul 2003

Nice combo; same as mine.

I would say TRY (I couldn't wait) and read through the manual first before you setup. The Rotel instructions manuals are actually very thoroughly and clearly written (which I find really rare for electronics, which is why I usually just skim through them). Plus, there are actually USEFUL tips scattered throughout.

-j

Joe's HT
        Joe's HT

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"