X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason R
    • Jul 2004

Slight Dissapointment

This is not a personal attack on the bulletin, i suppose it is just as i said above some dissapointment.

I am used to posting on bulletins boards such as the board for exige owners where essentially the same thing happens, it is a knowledge pool that you could not find anywhere but on the internet. On this board new members are welcome to ask the stupidest questions, and will have someone answer them as this is the only way you learn new things. So regardless of the question someone out there would know the answer or steer you in the right direction. Be it for road use, track use or a full bore race car.

I have posted in 2 different sections of this board, but what is worrying me is when i had decided that rotel amps gave me a few options to upgrade my system posted in this forum being club rotel to get some opinions on which rotel option would suit best. Regardles fo where i start a thread i will be sure to watch it and answer to as many replies as i can as i started the thread and should take all input from it as well as providing feedback.

As yet not one reply, i think this is really a waste of time to post here for me as i would have appreciated even someone telling me i was on the wrong path and should perhaps look elsewhere.

Again i reitterate that this is not an attack just a dissapointment, as you get the impression that it is always the same people getting there questions answered and the time taken asking the question could just as well have been a call to a dealer which we all know is going to give you 1 opinion instead of at least 10 from the board.

So in short apart from update news and possible firmware update times, this board has been of no use to me, i would just hope that the administrators could take this into account and take the time to answer any post which they think is no good, advising the poster where to post for the best results, however as i have rotel equipment and wanted to get more i can think of no place better.

I hope i have not unduly upset anybody but i feel very disheartened in this forum at the moment.
  • DrJRapp
    Super Senior Member
    • Apr 2003

Jason,

Please don't be dissapointed. Just keep trying. This forum is a place where there is a wealth of valuable information on Rotel and many other products. Have faith that your perseverence will be rewarded.
    Jerry Rappaport

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
      Super Senior Member
      • Oct 2003

Jason, (and FYI for others)

Firstly (from experience) your old "Upgrade Advice Needed" title is too general - as a moderator I have noticed that 90+% of the threads with no answer have a general title so the people who may know don't necessarily read them - hence I have changed the title.

Club Rotel Thread

Club B&W Thread

Secondly - the post is as much about B&W as Rotel - So I have copied it into Club B&W (with a new name again)

I'm sure this will help! :T

Geoff

Comment

• Jason R
        • Jul 2004

Thanks very much i will be more specific in my postings from now on, thank you for the help it is much appreciated and now have some positive feedback on options and solutions.

Appreciate it

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"