Rotel RC-1090 Pre-Amp-inside pic of quality!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin97225
    • Oct 2004

Rotel RC-1090 Pre-Amp-inside pic of quality!

Here is an inside picture of the quality of the Rotel RC-1090 pre-amp.
    I thought I would post it here, since during my research of the RC-1090, I could not find an inside picture of it. Looks very nice inside, even more so in person. Anyone have a picture of the inside of the Rotel RC-1070 pre-amp they would like to post here?? I haven't seen the inside of it, nor could I find an inside picture of it on the internet either. Enjoy! Kevin.
    Attached Files
  • KathyMason
    • Nov 2004

I have one of those too!

Thanks for posting!!! So that's what it looks like inside, wow. Looks more like an Amp! Very nice indeed! Looks like the quality we expect from Rotel. I love the way my RC-1090 and RB-1090 combo sounds, it's one of the best sounds out there, especially for the money. I have listened to much higher priced Amp/Pre-Amps and yet to find one to make me want to give up these Rotel's! That says a lot for Rotel quality and value in my book.

Keep the good work up Rotel !!!

Kathy

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"