X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Po\/\/er
    • Jan 2005

1055 Firmware version vs HDTV

Hi I am new to this board, and first time looking into Rotel, verry impressed so far, I am comming from Denon and Yamaha.

I have the opportunity to get an 1055, but I have a few question first. I will post them in seperate thread to keep thing easier to follow.

1# Can I assume that if it has firmware version 2.x that that HDTV bandwith as been upgrade from 10mhz to 100mhz.

2# If it one of the earlier unit, how mutch does it cost to have it upgraded to 100mhz by an authorized dealer. Or even better can you do it yourself, then how mutch are the parts?

Thanks,
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

Your'e software version assumption is correct. As far as the upgrade it is $100 including shipping, I had one and checked into it, but didn't want to go with out it for the 10 day turnaround I was quoted. I have since upgraded to the RSP-1068 so.....I believe I kept the email from the service manager @ equity audio wich is the autherized U.S. distributor from who the quote was made. If need be email me and I can send you a copy of his email.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"