X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orange Peel
    • Nov 2004

RSP 1098 & Zone 2

I have my HK amp set up for zone 2, and it works fine with the tuner mode, but if I select Video 1, which is my DVD player, and I play a CD in it, there's nothing playing in my bedroom for the Zone 2. Is there some trick to get this to play in different sources?? I selected everything correctly, and it just doesn't seem to work right. It also did this with my Elite, so I'm just confused to why it only works for the tuner?

Any help would be awesome!
    Scott Goldsmith
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

For a source to go out zone2, you need to make sure you run analog cables into the input along with your digital connection. There is no DAC for zone2. Just run some cheap cables since it's just zone2.. If you DSS/cable is hooked up digital only, run analog for that too.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Orange Peel
      • Nov 2004

Ah shat, that makes sense! Thanks dude, I'm only running a digital toslink cable from my DVD player to the Rotel, that's why it's not playing anything other than the tuner, which has analog cables! SWEET!!
      Scott Goldsmith

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"