X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gostan
    • May 2003

Rotel 1066/1075

I am considering upgrading my Denon 2800 to a Rotel 1066/1075 combination. I am concerned about base management and surround channel levels in different modes such as dolby dts or sacd or satellite tv, etc. I use a Denon 2900 as source for dvd, sacd and dvd-a. Will the Rotel 1066 memorize sound levels and lfe levels for different input modes and/or is the lfe channel adjustable for the same. This combo is going to cost me about $1000 more than a Denon 3803 upgrade and I want to be sure that the Rotels will do all I need +. I am sold on the separate amplifier and I am willing to give up a tuner for now, but I would appreciate some feedback on the 1066 preamp-processor. Thanks.
    Stan
  • Bill Blank
    • Sep 2002

The LFE level will be independently adjustable for each "mode" including the multi-input, Dolby Digital, DTS, and 2CH.

All other bass management settings are global. I am using my Denon DVD-2900 with my Rotel RSP-1066 without any major problems. I am having the bass-management "fix" done by Rotel free of charge (except shipping) and they'll be updating my firmware for me while they have it.

Good Luck!
    Bill

Rotel RSP-1066
    Rotel RMB-1075
    Rega Planet 2000
    Denon DVD-2900
    Mitsubishi WS-55411
    Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v3
    Paradigm Reference Studio CC-470 v3
    Paradigm Reference Studio 20 v3
    Velodyne CT-120

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"