X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hemifever
    • Oct 2004

Hooking up all my Rotel equipment

I'm about to unbox my Rotel 1067 receiver, 1060 DVD player, and 1055 CD player. Any suggestions that will make my life easier in "dialing in" this receiver and/or DVD player would be appreciated.
  • phillipk
    • Aug 2004

This may seem dreadfully obvious--but it took me more than a few minutes to figure out: you have to have a television hooked up to access all the settings. Silly me, I figured I could set things up without it!

Comment

• nyny
      • Jul 2004

hemifever>>> Congrats on your new toys! It would definitely help to read the manuals carefully and understand what each setting will do before you start tweaking. Enjoy~ :T
      Tony

Comment

• Drew_W
        • Dec 2003

Why both a DVD and a CD player?

Comment

• hemifever
          • Oct 2004

The CD player was a good buy from a company going out of business. And even though the 1060 has good CD playback for being a DVD player, I wanted a dedicated CD system to ensure I get everything I can from CD's. And of course the 1055 is a changer so for holidays I can put in a handful of CD's for continuous music.

I have M&K S-150 thx fronts, S-500 thx rears, and an MX-350 thx sub. I really want to hear some nice audio.

My local Rotel dealer said they'd loan me an SPL meter to get the receiver calibrated. Anything else particular on the receiver setup?

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"