X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NHT
    • Mar 2004

Binding posts on 1095

A year ago, I was fortunate to get a 1095 on display for a really good price. However, it came with the solid colored binding posts instead of the clear. Does anyone know if there is a sound difference between the solid and clear?
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

A believe the clear make a better connection on certain types of speaker leads and possibly allow more types of leads.. It's very doubtful that it would make any substantial difference. I know I couldn't tell a difference between my previous 1095 and my new one with the clear binders..

Kevin D.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

The only difference that I know of is that the newer units with the clear binding posts are slightly better from a ground loop stand point then the older units so unless you have that issue you shouldn't notice any difference.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"