X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glenn
    • Jun 2003

RSX-1055 review

A fairly comprehensive May 2003 review of the RSX-1055 in case not already read or seen by others.

Home Theater Systems and Audio Components | Audio Visual Equipment Product Reviews, Technical AV Guides, Home Theater Equipment and Product Reviews
  • justin
    • Feb 2003

Thanks for the link glenn. I thought it was a great review. It didn't seem to be a biased review.

jus

Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.
    Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.

Comment

• Danbry39
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2002

Yeah, I read the review a few days ago and also felt it was fair and accurate.

The only thing I wish is that, when mentioning the power ratings hitting the lab's measurement on the nose, I would have liked it mentioned that so many other receivers out there fail to meet their stated specs, some by quite a bit.

The part I liked the best is that Rotel seems to concentrate on sonic quality, rather than a ton of features. That seems to be pretty accurate.

I know some components, such as the higher end Pioneers, offer auto callibration, andYES that's a feature I'd love to have. ;h

Keith
      Keith

Comment

• sdecker
        • Jun 2002

I agree I would love an auto calibration feature.

Great review. Thanks for the read.

One of the biggest quirks with the 1055/1066 is the speakers distances. I hope that Rotel changes the values to feet/meters with an upgrade. The
        reviewer seemed to agree.

earle

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"