X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JesseRJ
    • Nov 2003

Lexicon MC-8 and CX-5

Does anyone on this forum have or heard the above Lexicon components? I plan to hear (and see) them soon but in the meantime, I would appreciate any and all opinions on them. I do not want to have more than five channels so the CX-5 seems a likely choice for me if it goes well with my Nautilus 802 B&W speakers. Thanks.

JesseRJ
    Jesse Joseph
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Lex MC-8 and...

Jesse, I am not familiar with that amp. Traditionally, Lexicon hasn't made it's own amps. Bryston used to make them, though I am not certain now.

The MC-8 is a wonderful processor. Very powerful, and upgradable. Definitely not a bad choice in a pre-pro at all! I have the big brother, MC-12, and love it. It's my 3rd Lexicon.

Amps, well, I run Mark Levinson and Proceed. But many good amps would work. Above all, listen, listen, listen before making your purchase decisions.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"