X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JesseRJ
    • Nov 2003

B&K 507

Hi to everyone on this forum. Do any of you know where I can find reviews of the 507 receiver? I have looked but can't seem to find any. Since the price drop, I am considering buying it but would like more information and reviews. Thanks. :?:

Jesse Joseph
    Jesse Joseph
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

JesseRJ,
    what are you looking for?the price drop is really good.The asking price of the avr507 is well worth it compared to others in it's respected price class.

My advise is to go to a B&K dealer and listen to it.Bring a pair of your own speakers and hear if it's close to what your looking for.Or see if you can get a In home demo,some dealers allow this with a credit card left or paid upfront with an agreement to return if not completely sadisfied.Dealers will vary.

Mating receivers and speakers together is key.B&K has the ability to drive most speakers today.

Let us know how you make out,
    Dmantis

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"