X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • epiney
    • Sep 2003

B&K Ref 50, Good Deal?

I just purchased a B&K Ref 50 today for $2000 from an authorized dealer with warranty. Is this a good deal? I'm hoping this is a good piece of equipment. I didn't really get to demo it much. Only saw one at Tweeter connected to stuff so different from my own that it was impossible to tell.

I really wanted a Rotel 1098, but could not find it at that price and the 1066 was only $700 less. I like the fact that B&K is upgradable.

Having been a loyal Rotel owner for year sI feel like I hav eto go to the Rotel club and repent!! At least I still have my Rotel amp.
  • KJOHN
    • Oct 2003

Its a great deal.

Comment

• leeda2
      • May 2003

i think it is a good deal... not great, but much better than the price was a couple months ago.

i too was looking at the 1066, but opted for the ref 50 for the upgradeability (both software and hardware). i have not yet received the unit, but hope to get it before christmas.

Comment

• PMazz
        • May 2001

Word is, the list is supposed to drop by $1000 early next year. At that time you should be ~$1800-1900 for them.

Pete
        Birth of a Media Center

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"