X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chip
    • Aug 2001

B&K SR 10.1 remote (MX-700)

I've been playing around with the software and found it to be very flexable and powerful. I've customized it to my gear and used the learn function as needed. This is just the begining! I had a Pronto but never really took the time to get acclimated with it... sold it. This remote, with all it's hard buttons and lcd screen is a keeper.

Chip Engle

"Concrete ain't a spectator sport"

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
    Chip Engle

My HT
  • PMazz
    • May 2001

That would be the remote I think I would choose if I was in the market for one. Did it come with the smaller companion remote also?

Pete
    Birth of a Media Center

Comment

• Chip
      • Aug 2001

Pete,

No, it doesn't come with the sidekick remote. I'll tell ya though, i finally will really be able to put all my other remotes in the coffee table for good now with this bad boy.. Drag & drop buttons anywhere you want, rename 'em, delete 'em, create 'em... does it all. The learn function is super easy..

Chip Engle

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
      Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• Chip
        • Aug 2001

I am having some trouble figuring out how to do macros though 8O

Greg,

you out there ? need a little help pal...

Chip Engle

Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• RedStep
          • Sep 2002

RedStep
          We are truly a product of the decisions we make
          RedStep
          We are truly a product of the decisions we make

Comment

• Chip
            • Aug 2001

Ok, i figured out how to do the macros but it didn't take all the comands. The macro is:

Ref50: power-on
            Source: DVD
            TV: power-on
            input: DVD
            DVD: power-on
            DVD: play

The pre came on, the tv came on but thats it. Does it have something to do with everything being IR ? or, maybe the length of the delay inserted ?

I successfully got a macro together to just turn on the processor & tv and a second macro to turn both off. I also just decided to use the switching for my DirecTV & DVD so, it'll change the macro a bit (no source switching now).

Chip Engle

Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"