X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nahoj
    • Nov 2002

pictureproblem on a DV-S939

I´ve noticed a problem with my DV-S939, some disc´s have disturbance in both sound and picture, it´s like when you have a weak signal from satelite TV, it blips and blops in the sound and the picture goes nuts.
    Anyone who knows if this ?
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Does this happen consistently at the same points every time on the same discs or is it intermittent? Is it just a couple of discs or randomly happening to quite a few? If it is the same discs at the same spots all the time, there may be something on the discs (dirt or scratches) or something wrong with the discs from the manufacturing process (I have a disc in the MASH series that "goes to snow" in several spots even though there are no scratches or dirt on it). On the other hand the problems you describe could be the result of a dirty laser pickup.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"