X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wbk
    • Feb 2002

Cable for RDC-7

I am looking for a connector to connect my Integra 8.3 DVD combo player to my Integra Research RDC-7 processor, in order to play DVD audio. The connector has to have a DB 25 pin connector at one end to connect to the RDC 7, and 8 breakout RCA connectors at the other end to connect to the 8.3. A cable did come with the RDC-7 but it only has 6 breakout cables for connecting in a 5.1 system and therefore will leave two channels unused in my 7.1 system.
    Believe it or not, Onkyo/Integra does not have such a cable, and I have tried Better Cables and Monster cable with no luck. Any help would be appreciated

POST #1 | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
  • ton1313
    • Mar 2002

I have been discussing this issue with Sean Casey at Zu Cable www.zucable.com I sent him the pin connection grid for the DB25 connector and they have been trying different cables to get it to work. They have not completed the task yet, but I spoke with him this past week and he said that he has a few more people interested in that cable, you might want to give them a call and inquire about it.

If you have never heard of Zu, they have been around for @ 3 years, and make amazing products. Their products outperform many of the more expensive competitors at a fraction of the price. They do have some high ticket items, but IMHO they are worth it. I have been using their products exclusively in my system for the last 2 1/2 years, including their Druid loudspeakers.

Cheers

Todd

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"