X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Minge
    • Feb 2004

Integra had better make good on Firewire for RDC-7

I am in the completion stages of a second HT room in my home which consists of a Pioneer Elite VSX-55TXi and the 47ai DVD player and a family of Monitor Audio speakers and an Adire Sub.

My main room which of course has the RDC-7 and the new Pioneer Elite DV59-AVi hooked up of course through the six anolog connectors.

I am here to tell you folks the firewire connection is truly a beautiful thing. I tried just for giggles to hook the 47 up through the anolog connectors and then thruough the firewire conector and the differance is dramatic.

If our friends at Integra do not make good on their promise to at the very least give us RDC-7 owners this upgrade I for one will wash my hands of them once and for all and I will buy the 59TXI for my main room which after hearing how spendid the 55 sounds, I may just do anyway!!

I have read all the posts on this forum in this regard and I am eager to hear when more information becomes available. Please, if anyone has good, from the SOURCE, information share it with all of us.

Do not get me wrong, I love my RDC-7, I just feel very strongly about this upgrade that I feel for the price we paid for these units the folks at Intgra owe us.
  • Razvan
    • Jan 2002

Integra Research WILL offer a firewire upgrade in May/June.

Razvan

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"