X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blindamood
    • Sep 2003

New B&K web site

Noticed that B&K has launched their updated web site. IMO, it looks quite a bit better than the (tired) old design they've had, but still a bit shallow on content:

B&K Components

They've also announced a pretty nice looking new ht processor and receiver at CEDIA this year. Hopefully these will be posted soon to the web site.
    Brad
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I agree. It was in true need of an update. It's alot better now. Still lacks some info though.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• RedWolf
      • Sep 2007

B&K AVR707

Any pictures of the new B&K AVR707? As mentioned it is not on their website yet. Were any specs provided at CEDIA?

Comment

• hifiguymi
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2007

Here is a link to a picture of the AVR707

home theater, high fidelity, high end, amplifiers, receivers, projectors, movies, vcrs, cds, laserdiscs, stereo, surround sound, dolby digital, dts, subwoofer, speakers, reviews, video, audio, dvd, digital audio, tubes, consumer electronics, home entertainment, preamplifiers, processors, cables, TVs, AC line conditioners, velodyne, monitor audio, sunfire, paradigm, meridian, nordost, exact power, redgum, osborn, m&k, mirage, perpetual technologies, anthem, sonic frontiers, htdv, dss

Eric

Comment

• RedWolf
          • Sep 2007

Thanks for the pictures. My work is cut out for me. Pioneer has a new reference receiver at 7k, Denon has one at a bit over 7k and Lexicon just upgraded their unit. I think Marantz is still a bit behind the curve. In summay I have lot of very high hopes for the B&K, my 507 just sings. Though it produces a lof of heat it is simple and easy. I hope the upgrades are worth the next step. I also hope they included an upscaler for component 720p to 1080p. That would be awesome. That is what the new krell is promising. My fallback, sorry to say because I realy love my existing unit.

Comment

• Dmantis
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jun 2004

I'm eagerly waiting on what they actually do with the 707 and ref70.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"