X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hap123
    • Mar 2006

What A Difference This Makes

I'm waiting for my digital cables to come in the mail, for now I only have a dvd connected with component video cable and RCA Composite audio cable. But I'm in analog heaven. I have an old pair of Pioneer CS-T6100 rated at 240 watts max, made in the early 90's and sold in the Military PX then. They are four way with a large subwoofer 12inch or 14inch (I must measure when i get home). I have the Cinepro 3K6 amp, These speaker with this setup is just unbelievable, I don't know how to do very much with my RDC7 yet, but I did a good job with these speakers. No way am i going to get rid of these speakers. The wife did not like the show of wear and tear on them,( which game me the go ahead to purchase new speaker for our new house :-) but as her and her friends and family listen to them, they all ask " is that your new speaker system", this system has won her over. I was running these speakers on a Tech Receive rated at 25 watts by 5 or something. I ordered the Klipsch RF7's surround system a few weeks ago. I might put them up for sale :-) . . . just joking

I cann't wait to see what this system will do with digital connections. . . especally with your helping me fine tune everything . . . I'm loving it. . . must play some music everyday now.

Hap :
  • audiocvk
    • Apr 2006

Well, do fill us in how you like the digital connection!

How are you enjoying your new Klipsch RF-7 speakers?

Comment

• badboyspack
      • May 2006

Well hap123 how is the new Klipsch system ?

I bet you love it.
      Tom
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Klipsch RF-7's mains
      Klipsch RC-7 center
      Klipsch RB-75's surrounds
      :heh:

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"