X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comeup
    • Jul 2005

Ieee 1394

I have a B&K Ref 50

I just bought a Denon dvd 3910 that has I-Link and I can't take advantage of it because the B&K's IEEE 1394 is not compatible. What is it compatible with and why does B&K even have it on there products. Seems like a waste to me unless someone could tell what is it good for? Is anyone using it for anything?
    Blake
  • RenoReno2
    • Jan 2005

It's not active, B&K has it there for a future upgrade. it's BS in my opinion

Comment

• comeup
      • Jul 2005

Well maybe if we bring it up enough and hopefully B&K pays attention to sites like this they will come out with an upgrade. Thats what makes products that can be upgraded so nice, but also expensive what a waste if they don't do anything with it. The ref 50 sounds so good could you imagine controlling your settings of dvd audio and sacd from the Ref 50 I bet it would sound awsome.

Reno thanks for the info I'll be giving them h'''
      Blake

Comment

• RenoReno2
        • Jan 2005

I'm probably wrong but I thought Denon's Ilink is only compatable with other denon equipment? Yeah I love my B&K ref 50, sounds really good.

Comment

• shadow
          • Dec 2003

B&K has had this link on the last three receivers. It will NEVER be activated.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"