Halo microphone replacement

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emillika
    Member
    • Jan 2003
    • 30

    #1

    Halo microphone replacement

    I can't locate the microphone that came with my C2... is there anything special about it or can I just pick one up somewhere? Ratshack have any good replacements?

    Thanks.

    Elmer
  • Kingdaddy
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 355

    #2
    I believe that their is calibration or correction figures that are built into the Halo Processor that will match only the mic that came with the unit, so you must use the mic that Parasound provides. A quick call to Parasound should be able to confirm this.
    My Center Channel Project

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • oneoldude
      Measurement Mic - Audyssey MultEQ microphone?
      by oneoldude
      I have a couple Audyssey MultEQ microphones from a couple HT receiver purchases (see pics below). I never gave them a thought. Figured they were junk. But recently, I have read on the net that they are quite quite flat and quite consistent. Unfortunately all I have seen concerns use of the mic for...
      19 June 2013, 14:20 Wednesday
    • emillika
      Halo C2 remote
      by emillika
      Anyone not using their MX700 remote and want to sell it?

      Let me know.

      Thanks.

      Elmer

      elmer.millikan@gmail.com
      28 June 2005, 18:12 Tuesday
    • misterdoggy
      Review: Rotel RSP1098 versus Parasound Halo C1 (side by side) updated
      by misterdoggy
      Well I have both the RSP1098 and C1 side by side and I have had the C1 a full week and have played CD, DVD, Satellite TV's and am ready to give a general comparison of strengths and weaknesses.

      COMPARING the CD source in Stereo the sound on the Halo was was much richer than the Rotel....
      28 May 2005, 03:08 Saturday
    • JonMarsh
      Measurement Mic on a Budget
      by JonMarsh
      We have a number of inquires from time to time about what to use for measurement on a budget- most folks aren't in the market for an HP preamp and a Bruel & Kjar mic! And I wanted to have something inexpensive to carry around with my laptop, too.

      After trying out a few different mic's...
      07 July 2002, 09:59 Sunday
    • Kingdaddy
      Mic problem again
      by Kingdaddy
      Well this is the second microphone in a row that is bad, this time it went bad after the first use. The first one was bad out of the box, this one worked just once, turned it off, put it away, got new furniture so I went to redo the auto calibration and it would work for the Level setting (barley)...
      21 May 2004, 15:03 Friday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"