X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blownrx7
    • Dec 2004

C1 going for ridiculous price???

Someone is selling a C1 on Audiogon for $750.
    That is an insane price! :E
    As the ad said, if you are not going to do video processing and can forego room equalization, you can get an awesome processor that could keep you satisfied until the next evolution of processors.
    BTW, I have no connection with the seller, I'm just hoping someone who appreciates quality equipment can use it.
    Here's the link:
    C1 on Audiogon

The only caveat he mentioned was that one of the 8 digital links was not functioning - NOT a deal-breaker imho.
    Last edited by blownrx7; 30 August 2009, 21:48 Sunday.
  • rocasi
    • Dec 2003

Heck, I sold my C2 for $850. I'm glad I got rid of it while it was still worth something.
    My system: http://www.prontoweb.com/klipsch_HT.htm

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Yikes... Quite a drop for a $6,000 piece of equipment. My C1 is still doing me just fine with the "outboard-HDMI 1.3 decoder" workaround that I posted about a while back. Would be nice to have an actual C3, though.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• rocasi
        • Dec 2003

These things have certainly not kept their value due to technology leaving them in the dust. So much for upgradeability. If the pictues of the C3 are correct, I can already see one issue which is lacking. The picture shows only 1 HDMI output. I have two HDMI outputs on my Integra and use them all the time in my HT. I would not go back to a single output having the flexibility afforded by two outs.
        My system: http://www.prontoweb.com/klipsch_HT.htm

Comment

• avddreamr
          • Aug 2005

God that scares me... I was hoping I would get 25 cents on the dollar for mine.
          Now it looks like I'll be lucky to get 1200... or less.

It will hopefully pay for most of an integra processor.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"