X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adidino
    • Sep 2007

Halo A51 for Anthem D2

After some serious research on a good amp to pair up with my Anthem D2, I'm seriously thinking the Halo A51 will be a good match. I would be running the amp on M&K S150's (4ohm) Any thoughts? This would be a step up from my Anthem A5 amp.

I'm also wondering if anyone on this forum know of a good contact for the Halo. I'm not interested in paying retails, obviously.

Tony
  • Peter Nielsen
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by adidino
    After some serious research on a good amp to pair up with my Anthem D2, I'm seriously thinking the Halo A51 will be a good match. I would be running the amp on M&K S150's (4ohm) Any thoughts? This would be a step up from my Anthem A5 amp.
    The A51 should be a good match.

Originally posted by adidino
    I'm also wondering if anyone on this forum know of a good contact for the Halo. I'm not interested in paying retails, obviously.
    I sent you a PM.

Peter

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Hey, adidino, welcome to the Guide and Club Parasound! :banana: Two new members today!

Yes, I think the A51 will be a very good match. I just moved into a new house, that included a set of M&K S-150 speakers in the theater in a 7.1 configuration, powered by a Denon 7.1 receiver. I'm going to replace the Denon receiver and upgrade to my Parasound A21, A51, and C1, but initially keep the M&K speakers. Once I get familiar with how they sound, I'll see if I can A/B compare them with my Klipsch speakers as well. I'll let you know how the M&K's work out, but I'm anticipating good things.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"