Is anyone using a Halo or NC 7100 with a Harmony 880 or 890? It seems my 7100 doesn't want to select dvd or sat when "activities" on my 890 are selected necessitating it be done manually on the 890. Anyone go through the same thing and have a solution? Thanks.
Parasound and Harmony 890
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by ScarpClub Parasound F.A.Q.
(New information will be italicized to be easily identified)
1. Introduction
This is our FAQ for Club Parasound. We intend to add more as it becomes available or when we have time to update it.
Please feel free...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
22 December 2003, 14:51 Monday -
-
by Chris DThis press release was posted today by Parasound's PR agency at this website--follow this link for more pictures and individual component press releases as well.
http://www.gspr.com/parasound/newclassic.html
...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by Chris D-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by eidehliHas anybody succeeded in turning the 1068 panel display off from a programmable remote, in particular the Harmony 890?
I have not found any commands in the Logitech database for doing this, neither have I been able to use the learn function on the Harmony to transfer this command from...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by Chris DLatest press release from Parasound. I have a personal connection to this one, as I grew up in Colorado, and played sports with Columbine High School. The Columbine massacre really touched me, as I would imagine it did to all of us. I think I'm going to send a message the way of Andrew Robinson,...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
16 October 2012, 15:09 Tuesday -
- Loading...
- No more items.
