This is probably the most parasoud focused forum around so....a buddy has asked me to help him sell his C1. If anyone here is interested, shoot me a PM or email and I'll pass on the details.
selling C1
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Hey, Brian, I don't mind guys dropping hints here in Club Parasound about gear they're selling, but just remember that official sales need to be listed in the Pawn Shop area. (this is a reminder for everybody) Thanks!
CHRIS
Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
- Pleasantville- Bottom
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by skids929Hello everyone! I am new here and excited I found this site. I have a question right out of the gate for everyone.
I have some audio equipment I would like to post on the Pawn Shop that I think people here would be interested in. I see that you have to have a certain amoutn of posts... -
by SpOoNmAnPlease check the Pawn shop forum for the information.
Can I link to it in here? Ive been scolded lately, so I need to be careful
http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=10906
Admins/Mods, Please delete if this is a No No....-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by DanRCheck out the Pawn Shop or private message me if you are interested.-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by phanssonJust wanted to let any members know that I am selling my Parasound C2. I am keeping all of my Parasound amps so I will still be a "Parasound" guy, so don't hold it against me.
If you are interested please feel free to contact me. It is in excellent shape.
Thanks...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by LexWhen you guys are buying DIY stuff, please remember to use "click through" this site before making purchases, and even looking. With Adire Audio and Parts Express, we obviously have much stuff through our "portal" to DIY goods.
I'll probably post something to this...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment