X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magoo33
    • Jul 2006

C2 Microphone Cable

Hey Guys,

I seem to have misplaced my C2 Mic cable, I know its 3.5mm, is it a 2 conductor
    mono or 3 conductor stereo cable?

Thanks,
    Jeff
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Hi, Magoo, and welcome to the Guide and Club Parasound! :banana:

Uh, shoot, I don't know. I would imagine it's mono, though. Are you thinking of just picking up another microphone to use with it? What I'd recommend is that you call your Parasound rep (or Parasound direct) and ask what they recommend. You definitely wouldn't want to use a cheapie mic for the auto-cal purpose, and if you're going to spend the money to get a decent mic, Parasound might be able to get you a replacement mic for the same cost. I don't know. Now if you already have a nice mic like a Behringer model, then yeah, your Parasound rep could at least tell you what wiring might work with it.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• RJKuzma
      • Jan 2005

It is a 2 conductor mono cable.

Comment

• Magoo33
        • Jul 2006

Thanks Guys,

The Microphone I have is the one that came with the C2 Controller, Have never used it before and somehow lost the cable. I will just go pick up a 20' 3.5mm Male to Male mono on Monday.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"