NewClassic Review Now Online at Parasound's Website (7100/5250)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhuskins
    • Aug 2003

NewClassic Review Now Online at Parasound's Website (7100/5250)

For all of you that missed this in the recent issue of Home Theater, here it is for all to see.

Click Here

Excellent review I might add.

This combo represents the best deal out there for THX certified gear...nothing really comes close.

Brent Huskins
    Media Design
    HTGuide Sponsor
  • bhuskins
    • Aug 2003

In case anyone missed it...

Brent

Comment

• Snap
      Super Senior Member
      • Feb 2005

sweet :yesnod:
      The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

• mariachi
        • Aug 2003

Hometheaterhifi.com also has a review of these two products....

-Vic

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

For a (nearly) complete listing of all Parasound reviews, surf the Parasound website. Thre's been some changes in the last few days, anyways, to the site, so you may want to see the new formats.
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

• psychdoc
            • May 2005

Hi all,
            I now have the 7100 and 5250 up and running in my HT. I must say... I LOVE THEM!!! (thanks Brent). At first there were some bugs to fix but I guess that happens when you totally change out old components for new ones. Bottom line is that I love my setup and I can't wait for my 2250 to arrive to complete my PL IIx system.

My system includes:
            Samsung HLR 6768w: 67" 1080p DLP (it just arrived two days ago and is amazing)
            Speakers: Def Tech BP2000TL for mains, CLR 3000 for center and BPVX's as well as 1.2x's for the two sets of surround speakers
            Parasound Classic 7100
            Parasound Classic 5250
            Parasound Classic 2250 (pending shipment- hopefully soon...hint hint nudge nudge to Brent)
            DVDO VP30 (got in on an early deal with DVDO and it should be shipped in a few weeks)
            Denon DVD 2910 (suddenly this is my weak spot of my system)
            Monster Power AVS 2000
            Monster Power HTPS 7000

All I can say is that if you are like me and demand the best possible sound but don't want to blow massive amounts of money unnecessarily, there is no better deal than Parasound Classic!!! Take care, Matt.

Comment

• Chris D
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Dec 2000

Doc, when you get a chance, I'd very much to see pictures of a good New Classic stack. Are you considering the D200 DVD player also?

I think that deserves a banana. :banana:
              CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
              - Pleasantville

Comment

• psychdoc
                • May 2005

Hey there Chris,
                The new Parasound Classic DVD player would be very cool. I guess I am thinking about it but I want to see quite a bit more about it and when it is available. Unless there are some impressive stats on it I will probably just wait to buy the winner between the upcoming Blu-ray and HDdvd war. Hopefully Parasound will jump into that fray with a high quality Parasound player but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
                I will post a few pics of my system once my 2250 and VP30 arrive. Take care all, Matt.
                Now I have to get back to watching Gladiator. The more I use the Parasound Classic gear, the more I am impressed with it. It is truly amazing.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"