X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • misterdoggy
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

Unreliability in Mode on the C1

Overall I have been happy with the sound of the Parasound, but if I could have had the Rotel software in the Parasound I would be happier.

There are things that bother me about the Parasound and I will keep my eyes open for a change.

I don't like the fact that its unreliable in "mode" selection and I always am checking to see what mode I am in. (don't you)

and then while I am checking

The C1 screen is unreadable except from very close directly in front

Another unreliablitiy is the levels. I set them to 75db then go back and check them a few days later and there can be a difference. Perhaps this is due to other factors, but I am using a spl meter. Using the supplied microphone put the subwoofer at 25ft so we can't count on that !!

You want to count on "precision" and although I felt Parasound was a step up from Rotel 1098, the software is definitely not. I am going to check in to some other brands ie: Lexicon, Krell, Meridian, Theta etc and see what they have to offer (any recommendations).
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"