X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhuskins
    • Aug 2003

A21 receives Top Honors

While we were at CES this year, we handed out the Audioholics Product of the Year Awards to the manufacturers who simply…

thought people might want to see this.

Brent Huskins
    Media Design
  • nicholtl
    • Aug 2003

Nice!!

Comment

• goldear
      • Aug 2003

Not only did they review these amps, it appears that Audioholics has chosen them...along with the Halo C1, to be part of their #2 Premier Reference System. I knew there was something I could find to like about these guys
      Chris B

Comment

• nicholtl
        • Aug 2003

Now if only they could stop using AR interconnects and DIY speaker cables...

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Hi, guys, I'm back! Miss me? I was off in Thailand and other places in the Malaysian area flying support for the tsunami disaster. It was quite incredible.

Anyhoo, this news thread is pretty cool, that the Halo equipment is still receiving awards years after first released. Now if we can only get updates and new stuff!
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

• nicholtl
            • Aug 2003

Hey Chris, good to have you back. Wow, you were out there helping with the tsunami relief effort? That's awesome. Very noble of you. Must have been quite an experience. Life changing, to say the least. I would think it put things in perspective for you...how short life is...how we forget our real priorities...

It is, however, refreshing to hear your enthusiastic, shining, energetic, and distincly personal voice back here once again! Yes, you were most definitely missed.

Here's a banana for your return. =)

:banana:

Comment

• avpower
              • Dec 2004

Brent, thanks for sharing the info. It is a testimony to the efforts of Parasound to build a well thought out, quality product that they are still receiving awards. I am already passing the link around to fellow av fans here.

On another note, Chris welcome back. Thank you for making the effort, taking the risk and no doubt expense, to directly assist people in such dire need. I am sure you have impacted lives in ways you may never know but simply feel. At least I hope so, and thanks from all of us who were unable to provide such direct assistance.

You go fly boy!!

Comment

• Chris D
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Dec 2000

CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"