X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • springer49
    • Oct 2004

Which amp to buy Parasound A21 or Marsh A400s

This is probably going to be a one sided argument here in the Parasound Club but I thought I would ask anyway. I am sure that some of you A21 owners had decisions to make before you bought the A21 and I am wondering if any considered the Marsh or if you have even heard of it. I will be using it to power my rear N805's and 70% of the time I will be listening to dvd audio so sound quality needs to be phenominal.
    Any thoughts?
  • nicholtl
    • Aug 2003

BUY THE MARSH!!!

jk

Buy the Parasound. =)

Comment

• springer49
      • Oct 2004

Nicholtl is it that much better? Help me out. From the looks of your systems I would say you have plenty of experience with the Parasound and just about everything else (I am jealous).

Comment

• nicholtl
        • Aug 2003

Hey Springer. To be honest, I can't really say. I've read nothing but good reviews regarding the Marsh products, but since I've no first-hand experience listening to them, it wouldn't be right for me to pass judgment. All I can say, however, is that I've auditioned Parasound Halo equipment against an extensive list of comparable, if not higher-priced makes, and I chose Parasound. And I have razor sharp hearing, mind you (read: I'm hard to please).

Comment

• springer49
          • Oct 2004

Thanks for the honesty. I guess it all boils down to what I tell my friends, the ears that are paying for it need to like it.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"