Anyone?
Canadian MSRP for Halo components?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I know KHF carries it...they don't have it setup anywhere though which is rather dumb from a sales perspective. The other store is called Sound Images Design or something like that...never actually got down there...I think they're appointment only and I'm rarely *THAT* serious about buying something.- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by Chris D28 Feb 2005
Parasound has released a long-awaited massive update for the Parasound Halo C1 and C2 controllers. I'll dedicate this thread to information and discussion about this update.
NOTE: This is the first official software update that Parasound has released for...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
-
by zpankyCan any US folks advise if the MSRP on the B&W website is the actual current MSRP? If so, there is a potential outstanding purchasing opportunity for Canadians to drive across the border. The Canadian MSRP, which is the correct, is 1.5 times the amount on the US website. However, the rising $Cdn,...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by Bam!Hey guys!
I would like this thread to be about great Pre amps and amps......budget not being an issue
So post on the name, price....and your comments on it :P
Recently I listened to Rogue
Here is the front of the Amp...all in tubes
...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by ICEMAN70Hi guy's
Why do we pay more for ROTEL here in Canada than U.S? I don't get it. Canadian dollar almost cought up to U.S and still we pay more.
For example a Rotel RSP 1098 costs $2999 U.S that is $3372 Canadian but my dealer wants $4250 cdn for it??
RSP 1068...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by Chris DThis has been asked about here in Club Parasound ever since Halo gear was first introduced 10 years ago. Aaaaaand... you got it! Parasound continues to listen to their customers, here and elsewhere.
Hot off the press, formally released today. I've been keeping this under my hat for...-
Channel: Club Halo/Parasound
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment