X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zpanky
    • Mar 2003

MSRP on the USA B&W website

Can any US folks advise if the MSRP on the B&W website is the actual current MSRP? If so, there is a potential outstanding purchasing opportunity for Canadians to drive across the border. The Canadian MSRP, which is the correct, is 1.5 times the amount on the US website. However, the rising $Cdn, can purchase a $US for less than 1.3 Cdn.

Hmmmm...I think I'll have to buy my wife some flowers :lol:
  • sikoniko
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

The prices are correct on the site. They audit dealers to make sure that they are not selling below. You can get 10% off of that price, but only on special occasions are you able to get more than that. Like I said, because the dealers get audited and dont want to lose the line.
    I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• zpanky
      • Mar 2003

My point was the considerable potential savings due to the exchange rate. Potential, because I don't know the impact of duties.

However, the point you bring up about B&W and pricing is most certainly not true in Canada. I was with a friend very recently who I helped negotiate 20% off. I have also been quoted 20% off on B&W speakers N805's and/or N802's (from Canadian MSRP).

No special occasions necessary, thats just dealer speak.

Comment

• Drew_W
        • Dec 2003

What models are you looking at ?

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"