X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Bw

`Oh I saw some sweet B & W used today, but I don't know if I can get in the game, just to much for me , well I always wanted to get into a set of those big B & W speakers My Sonus faber do rock the housel So it's not likely to happen. Keep what I got and be happy I have them.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • ShadowZA
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

I last visited these valued forums too long ago... and do need to visit more often to pay homage to a bunch of appreciated, fantastic and enthusiastic folk who supported and encouraged me when I first decided to dip my toes in B&W 800 series territory some years ago. That being said... Doug... my opinion is that the "keep what I got and be happy I have them" is a healthy disposition to have. There will always be something labelled "better" out there. If your SF's are still doing fine duty... that's all that matters. Being in the UK now (having emigrated from South Africa in 2016) saw me visiting the first big hifi show last year in October in literally about 30 years. Man, was it a drool-worthy affair!

Doug, I must tell you that the cables which I bought from you (also a long time ago) are still doing fine duty here... and probably will continue to do so for many more years to come.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"