X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hockey_101
    • Oct 2015

Cheap add-ons to your B&W gear/speakers

If you're like me and like to move your speakers around for better listening, these M6 threaded 'feet' look similar to spikes with isolation stands and work very well. I prefer these because they allow you to move your speakers without having to worry about poking holes in your floor. Also, they look pretty cool too and are really cheaply priced (honestly very well made though).

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 10 Pcs M6 Housing Furniture Base Metal Levelling Feet Glide Silver Tone at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

They also have B&W badges that you can add to pretty much anything. I plan on getting a pair of silver speaker stands and putting these on for the logo.

• BWLover
    • Jan 2009

Those look awesome. I just recently got my first (prior to this it was in living rooms) dedicated two channel audio room. I played with speaker positions for a while. But honestly it's a pain in the a**, and I stopped doing it when I was more or less pretty happy with the overall sound. But I could probably use some more positioning test to be honest. Those look like it would make it a lot easier than spikes. Thanks for the link. Also those B&W stickers are cool. Have you ever came across vehicle bumper stickers of B&W or Rotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bowers & Wilkins 683 Speakers
    Rotel RB-1090 2 Channel Amp
    Rotel RC-1082 Stereo Pre Amp
    Rotel RCD-1072 CD Player
    Pro-Ject Debut Carbon w/ Ortofon 2M Red (sitting on a piece of slate supported by 3 "solid tech feet of silence" isolation feet)
    Rotel RLC-1040 Power Conditioner
    Shynyata Research SR-Z1 Power Outlet & Venom 3 Power Cords x 4
    Tara Labs RSC Vector 1 Speaker Cables & Interconnects
    Pioneer PDP-5070HD 50" Plasma
    Playstation 3
    Shaw HD PVR
    Primacoustic Room Treatments

Comment

• hockey_101
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by BWLover
      Those look awesome. I just recently got my first (prior to this it was in living rooms) dedicated two channel audio room. I played with speaker positions for a while. But honestly it's a pain in the a**, and I stopped doing it when I was more or less pretty happy with the overall sound. But I could probably use some more positioning test to be honest. Those look like it would make it a lot easier than spikes. Thanks for the link. Also those B&W stickers are cool. Have you ever came across vehicle bumper stickers of B&W or Rotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The M6 'feet' are really durable. I slide my 683's around on the concrete and I haven't bent or broken or had any problems with them. You can adjust how your speakers sit as well. I sit pretty close to mine so I have the back ones screwed in a little bit more so the speakers are angled just a little bit upward.

No I haven't seen bumper stickers yet.. I'm sure you could get some made though.. All you'd have to do is find out what font they use.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"