X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark_89
    • Nov 2014

ASW750 malfunctioning; need schematics

Hello,

I am the owner of a pre-owned 5.2 set consisting only of B&W 700 series speakers colored in pretty rosenut; amongst which 2 ASW750s. Now, sadly, one of my ASW750s has died. When I was using it recently it was playing at lower volumes but now when i turn it on theres no sound at all. However, the unit still looks like its turning on normally (relays clicking and the green light coming on).
    Now my father is a technician who's also helped fix my Rotel 1095 before. For that amplifier, however, a service manual with schematics was available; but sadly not so for the ASW750. I really need these schematics in order to fix the sub; does anyone know where I could get these? Or is anyone familiar with this particular problem?
    The amp in the ASW750 is the same as the one in the ASW800, ASW825, ASW850, ASW855 and I believe also the ASW CDM. So the print schematics for any of these subs will do.
  • Patrick Butler
    • Jan 2014

Hi Mark_89,

You can find what you are looking for here.

Regards,

Patrick
    B&W Group North America

Originally posted by Mark_89
    Hello,

I am the owner of a pre-owned 5.2 set consisting only of B&W 700 series speakers colored in pretty rosenut; amongst which 2 ASW750s. Now, sadly, one of my ASW750s has died. When I was using it recently it was playing at lower volumes but now when i turn it on theres no sound at all. However, the unit still looks like its turning on normally (relays clicking and the green light coming on).
    Now my father is a technician who's also helped fix my Rotel 1095 before. For that amplifier, however, a service manual with schematics was available; but sadly not so for the ASW750. I really need these schematics in order to fix the sub; does anyone know where I could get these? Or is anyone familiar with this particular problem?
    The amp in the ASW750 is the same as the one in the ASW800, ASW825, ASW850, ASW855 and I believe also the ASW CDM. So the print schematics for any of these subs will do.

Comment

• Mark_89
      • Nov 2014

Hello Patrick,

that site is always my first go to in these situations but sadly the service manuals for the subs I mentioned contain only the physical components of the sub; not the print schematics of the subwoofer amplifier. The only file I've found which contained print schematics was the 800ASW (not to be confused with the ASW800), which is an older sub with a different amp (seems to be class AB).
      If you were to come by these schematics by another means I would be most grateful.

Comment

• Brutalix
        • Jan 2017

Hi Mark did you ever get the schematics?

If not, and you just have the ASW 750 lying around, or are bying a new ASW800 board. Then I am interested in one of the circuit boards on your old one. I have a faulty "powerboard", have isolated it to one board. (Have 2 ASW750's) Don't know if it's the same fault you have, but I am willing to buy your old, even at the risk of have 2 boards with the same fault.

Kind regards.

Brut.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"