Club B & W as well as Club Classe'.

Any interest from qualified? :-)

Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Assuming he is gone, anybody with high end B & W that feels like they want to join our small team of moderators here? I'd like for someone that can share info on them and reply intelligently is all. Lead the club. thanks.
    Doug

Comment

• Alaric
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

Wish I could help. My (lack of) budget puts me out of the running for a mod position unless we get a pinto bean club. LOL
      Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
      Marantz PM-KI Pearl
      Schiit Modi 3
      Marantz CD5005
      Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• TomScrut
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Nov 2013

I may be interested in putting my name in for one or both if I qualify. I have 802D2s and a CA-2300 if the gear I have is a factor.

What exactly is involved (having never being a mod on a forum before)? I presume as this is a quiet sub forum it won't be a particularly time consuming job?

What are the qualification requirements?
        Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Guys, it's really not so much what you own, but a passion about learning, and teaching, and being excited about members gear, you know, oh hey, that's COOL you got new B & Ws, congrats on your first pair. Learning specifications, and insider info about the product is bonus.

There's really nothing magical to it, a presence here helps show people we care about their systems, and helps them gain confidence in their gear. Requirements are just pop in a few times a week, an weekend if possible, and see if any questions need answers, if you can help, or research and then help, great! The only true requirement is, that you are a participating member of HTGuide, and don't go off the reservation for more than a couple of weeks unless there are extenuating circumstances. The last guy was good, until he left us for a year! I don't know his story, I didn't email. I hope he's ok, but we'll move on for now.

I'm not a gear snob, nor is this forum, you got Classe' and B & W Tom, you might be good for us, really!

I would still like to have someone with a full blown Classe' system to join you, but I'll give you a run for both spots if you want Tom, it makes it easier for Kevin, ha. You in?

Lee, you know you are an audio adviser all across the forum, I hold this as a special position because you garner a lot of broad knowledge. I did not give you that title lightly. :-)

Doug
          Doug

Comment

• TomScrut
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Nov 2013

I have had my fair share of B&W and Classe in the past so I do know a reasonable amount for both brands. Just don't know a lot about pre Delta Classe or B&Ws older than late nineties. But I would give it a go if there aren't any better options for you!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
            Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• wkhanna
              Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2006

I believe Tom would make a helpful, intelligent & informative mod based on all his previous posts.
              _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
              ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Lex
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Apr 2001

/i don't think we have to worry about stuff older than late 90s except us. ha.

We'll get you setup, but when is the question Tom, maybe this weekend Keven can help.

I'll post it up in our mod area as approved, thanks! and welcome to our Mod Squad.

Doug
                Doug

Comment

• TomScrut
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Nov 2013

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

• wkhanna
                    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
                    • Jan 2006

i would like to welcome Tom as our newest moderator to the forum!
                    Last edited by wkhanna; 21 June 2016, 08:00 Tuesday.
                    _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
                    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• TomScrut
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Nov 2013

Thanks!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"