X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fozzer424
    • Jan 2010

New CM line in 2014?

Hi guys,

I was skimming through some threads over at AVS when I noticed that a poster had mentioned the following statement in a B&W posting. "BTW~ I do know that B&W will have a new CM line yet this year after the new 600 launch." It is the last post and you can view the entire thread here: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-spe...cm-series.html

I was gonna ask him for more details via PM but it was pointless since he hasn't logged on since the beginning of May. So, has anyone here heard any new rumors about a possible "new" CM series in the works? Perhaps they'll feature the tweeter-on-top on additional models or revamp the entire series completely and give it more of a PM1-style type of feel? I know we'll just have to wait and see but just thought I'd ask.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I know the Wenge color is no more, beyond that who knows.

Kevin D.
    Last edited by Kevin D; 10 July 2014, 08:38 Thursday.

Comment

• fozzer424
      • Jan 2010

Interesting, Kevin. I'm anxious to see what the replacement line will be like, I guess it was only a matter of time because the CM range has been out of quite a few years now. I might grab some CM5s for my den before it's too late!

Comment

• TomScrut
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Nov 2013

They are about 6 years old now IIRC, so due for replacement! Rumour has it (on AVF) that the CM10 will only receive cosmetic upgrades but we will see
        Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• lastexit
          • Feb 2011

I hope a new line will contain the "tweeter on top" on all models...last seen with the 700 series (on anything below the 800)

Comment

• TomScrut
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by lastexit
            I hope a new line will contain the "tweeter on top" on all models...last seen with the 700 series (on anything below the 800)
            And hope it's not the same appearance as the CM10 tweeter on top!
            Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"