X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikael
    • Aug 2007

B&w cedia 2013?

Does anybody know if B&W will show anything new other than the CM10 at CEDIA? (I think of speakers and not headphones and other stuff)
  • Rod#S
    • Oct 2010

Not sure, but hopefully not the new iteration of the 800 series. I seen a post on another forum back in the summer which hinted new ones may be coming sooner then anticipated given the past 800 series life cycles. I still need to buy another pair but can't afford to do that until at least this time next year so it would absolutely devastate me to see the current gens disappear early in the new year.
    B&W 800 Diamonds (L/R), HTM2 Diamond (C), 802 Diamonds (SL/SR), Paradigm Signature Sub 25 (LFE), Reference Servo 15a x 2 (Stereo subs), Lexicon MC-12Bv5EQ SSP, Bryston 28B-SST2x 2, 7B-SST2x2, 4B-SST C Series, BDP-2, Oppo UDP-205, Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-150FD, Furman SPR-20i, IT-Reference, Eastlink Maestro PVR, Xbox One & 360, PS3, Siltech Golden Ridge II, Ruby Hill IIx2, 330ix2, Kimber Kable PK10 Gold, Tonic, PBJ, Cadence, HD19e, HD19, OPT-1, HDSW 4x1, Ixos 6003, Harmony 1000

Comment

• windshear
      • Dec 2004

Are we not due for an anniversary edition of the 801's? A diamond version .....arty:

Comment

• scanido
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Rod#S
        Not sure, but hopefully not the new iteration of the 800 series. I seen a post on another forum back in the summer which hinted new ones may be coming sooner then anticipated given the past 800 series life cycles. I still need to buy another pair but can't afford to do that until at least this time next year so it would absolutely devastate me to see the current gens disappear early in the new year.
        Doubt it. The current 800 diamonds was just introduced CES2010 with first deliveries in following Q3. Their likely cooking up something for CES 2015. But for me I'm absolutely content with my speakers. End of the line for me with the 800 Diamonds!

I would definately like to the see the re-introduction of the HTM1 Diamond at Cedia 2013!! That I would be happy to upgrade my HTM2D2

Comment

• Rod#S
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by scanido

I would definately like to the see the re-introduction of the HTM1 Diamond at Cedia 2013!! That I would be happy to upgrade my HTM2D2
          I would do that as well.
          B&W 800 Diamonds (L/R), HTM2 Diamond (C), 802 Diamonds (SL/SR), Paradigm Signature Sub 25 (LFE), Reference Servo 15a x 2 (Stereo subs), Lexicon MC-12Bv5EQ SSP, Bryston 28B-SST2x 2, 7B-SST2x2, 4B-SST C Series, BDP-2, Oppo UDP-205, Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-150FD, Furman SPR-20i, IT-Reference, Eastlink Maestro PVR, Xbox One & 360, PS3, Siltech Golden Ridge II, Ruby Hill IIx2, 330ix2, Kimber Kable PK10 Gold, Tonic, PBJ, Cadence, HD19e, HD19, OPT-1, HDSW 4x1, Ixos 6003, Harmony 1000

Comment

• RebelMan
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Mar 2005

It would be nice but, like the 801, the HTM1D is the last of its kind, there will not be another.
            "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• PewterTA
              • Nov 2004

I saw the picture from the show that shows the CM10 and the new P10 (or whatever model number the over-the-ear headphones are)... other than that, just looks like the 802D2s are there.
              Digital Audio makes me Happy.
              -Dan

Comment

• wettou
                Ultra Senior Member
                • May 2006

Originally posted by RebelMan
                It would be nice but, like the 801, the HTM1D is the last of its kind, there will not be another.
                Always spoken with such certainty, insider information, corporate espionage
                Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• RebelMan
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by pewterta
                  p10 (or whatever model number the over-the-ear headphones are)...
                  ... P7
                  "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"