X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mskvarenina
    • Sep 2011

What surround speakers should I get

I've been using the B&W Rock Solid's which are probably not even B&W. One of then has a blown tweeter so I'd like to upgrade.

I need something small. The DS3s seem a bit large. Anyone hear the M1s?

Ideally I'd find something in-wall or very small like the M1s, I'd really like to stick with B&W though. Any recommendations?
  • dukester
    • Sep 2010

I use the M1's as my surrounds and they are doing an excellent job for my needs. When i built my HT system i decided to focus more on my front 3 and upgrade my surrounds last...but like i said, the M1's are doing such a good job, i haven't felt the need to upgrade. My front 3 are 803Di/HTM2Di and the logical surround pair are the $5k 805Di's, but since i'm more of a 2ch guy, i'm using the funds for a preamp upgrade. Sorry, i digress. If you have space constraints (the floor stands are a nice touch) and your criteria is 'excellent small B&W speakers' then i would highly recommend the M1's :T
    McIntosh C2300/MC302, NAD T785, Oppo 83se & 105, Squeezebox Touch, AppleTV, B&W 803Di/HTM2Di/M1, REL G1, Sony XBR9, PS3

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"