X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dan87951
    • Nov 2005

Buyer Beware HTM7 listing on eBay

This eBay member has taken a picture from my HTM7 listing from over a year ago. The picture with the speaker, box, manual, and grill laying on the rug is from my house. Buyer beware who knows what else he is doing.

dan87951
    audio guru
  • emig5m
    • Aug 2008

"Top-rated seller"?

Hmm... how does someone get so much good feedback and is labeled a power sellers on ebay while using other peoples pictures? :E I'm wondering if maybe he's the one who bought your center channel and is just reusing your pictures to resell it?

Comment

• dan87951
      • Nov 2005

Nope, thats not the guy that bought my center channel. As you can tell he also put his watermark on my picture..

If you think he's a good seller than by all means take a chance.. all im offering is word of warning!
      dan87951
      audio guru

Comment

• emig5m
        • Aug 2008

How do people get so many good ratings and such while using other peoples pictures for their ads? Did you email the seller/ebay? Do you still have your original unaltered pictures? Not that I'm interested in buying that speaker, just kinda annoys me people do that!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"