X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Man
    • Jun 2008

Has anybody heard a CT 700 system?

It isn't possible to get a demo in my country so pleace share what you know if you have heard it?

B&W 800 system: 803D, HTM2D, SCMS + ASW855 ;x(
    NAD Master Series: M15 + M25
    Projector: Optoma HD80 1080p
    Screen: Lissau 106" ISF True-color TAB-tension
    Blu-ray disc: Sony PS3
    Shaker: Buttkicker LFE kit
  • nergee
    • Nov 2009

My opinion-
    I own 3 CT7.3. Love them. Originally had two CT7.5's for rears, but returned them after a week because I thought they were terrible. I replaced them with CCM818s and couldn't be happier. I know of 1 other person in my area who, after I put my system together, purchased an identical one, with three 7.3's and CCM817s.
    My intent was to build a false wall and recess the speakers and have a screen, but after I bought the speakers, I had knee surgery, then went mountain climbing and worked all around Alaska, so my original intent with purchasing them hasn't been met. I have been happier than hell with them, but they are going to be replaced with 803Di's this Christmas.
    The other guy I know that has this setup also happens to have Linn speakers with Halcro amps for his stereo, and has actually said he's upset that he spent as much as he did on that setup because of how good the B&W's are, and he has listened to 802D's and did not enjoy them.
    I had 604s3 previously after moving throughout the 600 series line, and there is no comparison. I have compared the CM5 to the CT7.5 and the CM 5 was much cleaner sounding, but I'd take my 7.3's over CM9's. Never heard 7.4, but I think the FST is awesome. I'd easily recommend 7.3, but hesitate to recommend anything else in the line. Definitely not the 7.5 though. That was the only B&W speaker I've ever heard that I did not like.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"