AudioAficionado Forums Do Not Want Truth!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tweir
    • Oct 2006

AudioAficionado Forums Do Not Want Truth!

There are a lot of people on the audio aficionado forums asking questions on the McIntosh mvp881 and the denon a1udci and other issues on the relationship between the two. Someone asked about the McIntosh mcd500 and then someone from McIntosh came in and said it is entirely their own that everything is unique and they only sourced the transport. This is not true for many of their product namely the mvp871=dvd2930ci, mvp881=dvd-a1udci, mcd500=dcd2010ae, and the mdlp2 is a vp11s2. I wanted to write to the guys giving them more info but the administrator sent this to me.

"Your posts in the Denon & McIntosh relationship thread are not going to be allowed.Your remarks are not constructive and do nothing except to try and start a argument.You need to stop making these type's of posts.This will not be tolerated on this site."

Nice...
    Last edited by Tweir; 05 May 2010, 01:07 Wednesday.
  • Tweir
    • Oct 2006

Update they have banned me from the website! Well the site was more about McIntosh and not so much B&W love over there. Mostly Mc speakers and the mc275 with klipsch. Oh well....
    Last edited by Tweir; 05 May 2010, 01:04 Wednesday.

Comment

• Alaric
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

Maybe I'm too old to be tech-savvy enough to interpret your post , but even Google Translate Page couldn't get your post in English.
      Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
      Marantz PM-KI Pearl
      Schiit Modi 3
      Marantz CD5005
      Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Tweir
        • Oct 2006

Which part?

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
          • May 2008

Uh, what is the point here?

You stand on somebody's lawn and piss on it, guess what happens?
          Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• audioqueso
            Super Senior Member
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by KahunaCanuck
            Uh, what is the point here?

You stand on somebody's lawn and piss on it, guess what happens?
            Agree.
            What's the point?

(Having a common holding company doesn't mean jack to the technical side of the house.)
            B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• JustinGN
              • May 2009

I'm going to be the mean one here:

Forums aren't public property. You can be banned for any reason, at any time, by the owner or owners of the site. Rules for forums are a common courtesy and not legally binding in any way, shape or form. If the administrator banned you, tough, but that's between you and him. Posting on a B&W forum about McIntosh & Denon gear is a pretty big "oopsie" on its own, but whining about a ban from a forum on another audio forum is a hundred times worse.

If you have constructive debate about McIntosh or Denon gear, take it to the appropriate forums. The Club B&W forums are for B&W gear and questions, not McIntosh/Rotel/Denon/Emotiva/et al.

Comment

• Kevin P
                • Aug 2000

I agree w/JustinGN, let's put this to rest here. The owners of the forum being slammed could find this post in Google and come after us.

I'm closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"