X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tweir
    • Oct 2006

McIntosh MVP881 vs Denon DVD-A1UDCI

So what are we getting for $4,000.00 dollars more over the dvd-a1udci?

Denon DVD-A1UDCI
    S/N 125DB
    THD .0008%
    DYNAMIC RANGE 110DB
    7 CHANNEL OUT
    DUAL HDMI OUT
    2 CHANNEL XLR OUT

McIntosh MVP-881
    S/N 115DB
    THD .0002
    DYNAMIC RANGE 110DB
    7 CHANNEL OUT
    DUAL HDMI OUT
    2 CHANNEL XLR OUT.

Also the layout is the same the fan is on the same side as well as the analog video outputs.
    Do they expect us to pay the 8k for this denon unit with a Mcintosh face? Is there more to this and McIntosh has different dac's or is doing something different please jump in.

link for the MVP-881

link for the DVD-A1UDCI
    Every detail of a Denon audio product is crafted with a single goal in mind: to enhance the entertainment experience. Build your home theater here.
    Last edited by Tweir; 04 May 2010, 02:00 Tuesday.
  • Tweir
    • Oct 2006

I am building a 2 Channel rig for the family room built around the new 804 Diamond with a Mcintosh MA-7000 and would love to have a good blu ray with xlr out's while watching blu ray movies in stereo. I would like the system to match with the MA-7000 and the MVP-881 but the a1udci is 4k less and that money saved could get me the denon and 803d's for the family room or the 804d's with the new DB-1 sub from b&w or just money saved!

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"