B&W Nautilus 802 or Wilson Audio Witt 1?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emdaudio
    • Mar 2010

B&W Nautilus 802 or Wilson Audio Witt 1?

Hello friends, I'm from Argentna (here is very difficult to find high-end speakers) and I am between these 2 speakers, you have many experience, which of the 2 think it is better and why? "B&W Nautilus 802" or "Wilson Audio Witt 1"? from already thank you very much and sorry for my English (use the google translator jaja). Greetings!!
  • jbreezy5
    • May 2009

Based on a professional review of the Wilson Audio Witt by Art Dudley when he was with Fi magazine (in which he concluded it was an unsatisfying speaker), I would say go with the B&W 802. I have no personal listening experience with the Wilson speaker.

However, I have auditioned B&W 8 series speakers and think they are very good. These can require some serious power, though. What amp will you be using?

Are you able to listen to either speaker to determine what you like? That's the best way to decide.

-JBreezy-

Comment

• ryan.devry
      • Apr 2008

I have listen to just about every speaker in both B&W and Wilson's line, and they are all pretty amazing. (Although I have never listened to the Witt). If you can listen to them, let your ears decide. B&W and Wilson have completely different sounds IMO. Not that one is better than the other.......It is completely user preference. I know we all say that a lot but it couldn't be more true...........

The WAtt Puppies use to be my all time favorite speaker.......But after listening to B&W for so long.........the 802Ds have become my DREAM :T
      Ryan
      -------------------------

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"