X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emig5m
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by AV-OCD
    I think the non-fst 805Di would change your mind about the differences.
    It wouldn't matter to me at this point anyway as #1) I got exactly what I wanted as far as speaker performance is concerned and #2) I wouldn't spend anymore than the 20% off I got on brand new 804S so the 805Di is way out of my price range. The only thing I can foresee myself buying in the future is a pair of 805S to replace my 685s but that might not ever happen as I don't "critically" listen to movies like I do music so the 685s serve well as rear duty...

Comment

• Oddiophile
      • Jul 2008

B&W Headphone Review

FYI,

Just stumbled across this review of these headphones.

Jim

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

Got a pair of these for my birthday and I'm quite happy with them. Very comfortable, very good at blocking ambient noise (much better than my previous pair that, on looks alone, would seem more likely to block out ambient noise than the P5).

One minor irritant about the P5, though it may be particular to me, is its finicky placement for best sound. I have almost always used over the ear headphones and the P5 on-ear model requires a fair bit more care in how I place them to get the best sound. However, once I have it right, the sound is great in its price-range and design goals. Also, my iPhone 4 powers them just fine (I have no desire to blast my ears at reference volume with headphones, in any case). I foresee many years of happy listening ahead.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"