X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • altanpsx
    • Nov 2008

Which cables you are using ?

I have Classe Cap-2100 and 803S, I have a plan to change my speaker cables ? I am using Audioquest columbia as an analogue interconnect. What are your cable choices and why ?
  • Alaric
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

All my cables are made by CAT Cables. (forum sponsor/owner) I found this forum searching for good cabling I could afford. I found a bunch of great people and excellent cabling I can afford. I was using WireWorld cables throughout , and the CATs were a huge improvement in detail , imaging and soundstage. I liked the Silvercats so much I upgraded to thier top-of-the-line Kingcats and Cattails speaker cables.
    Overall , excellent performance in my system , excellent build quality , and priced well below the value received. If you want more info just ask Doug (Lex) , the forum owner. He is currently making them again per order. :T
    Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
    Marantz PM-KI Pearl
    Schiit Modi 3
    Marantz CD5005
    Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Alaric
      All my cables are made by CAT Cables. (forum sponsor/owner) I found this forum searching for good cabling I could afford. I found a bunch of great people and excellent cabling I can afford. I was using WireWorld cables throughout , and the CATs were a huge improvement in detail , imaging and soundstage. I liked the Silvercats so much I upgraded to thier top-of-the-line Kingcats and Cattails speaker cables.
      Overall , excellent performance in my system , excellent build quality , and priced well below the value received. If you want more info just ask Doug (Lex) , the forum owner. He is currently making them again per order. :T
      Well said Lee, nothing I need to add! :^x
      Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• Horacio
        • Jan 2005

Altanpsx,

You need to ask elsewhere about cables. Around here you aren't allowed to post commemts other tan for CAT cables, so it's like non-democratic governments and free press...
        Try audiogon.com

Horacio

Comment

• Alaric
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Jan 2006

Hey , Horacio. It's more like private property and show some manners as a guest. BTW , pure democracy is mob-rules anarchy.
          Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
          Marantz PM-KI Pearl
          Schiit Modi 3
          Marantz CD5005
          Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• altanpsx
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Horacio
            Altanpsx,

You need to ask elsewhere about cables. Around here you aren't allowed to post commemts other tan for CAT cables, so it's like non-democratic governments and free press...
            Try audiogon.com

Horacio

Thank's for the info.

Comment

• thundercat
              • Apr 2008

I'm using Kimber Kable 8PR(bi-wired) with my 683's

For over three decades, Kimber Kable has led the audio/video cable industry in technology and precision manufacturing. Today, we are more committed than ever to producing products of preeminent technical merit and performance. Kimber Kable - Page Not Found

Comment

• artv4
                • Jun 2007

straightwire rhapsody
                Straight Wire: manufacturers of Audio/Video cable and wire components for multimedia home theater and hi fi audiophiles or enthusiasts.
                GO Revel!!!!! (powered by ;x( Anthem)

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"