X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HedgeHog
    • Dec 2008

I sense a busy weekend...

Hi gang,

After all this lurking, I've finally been able to partake in your enjoyment. Ubiquity in a palette has arrived. I know this may seem like showing off...sorry...but I can't contain the excitement. This stuff has all come within this week and displaced my new car (for now).

Anyhoo, I think I got some cables to build and RTFMing to do.

Cheers...

Oh...pix (messy ones to boot).

Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD / Oppo BDP-105 / Apple TV G2 / QNAP Turbo NAS TS-210
    Classe Audio SSP-800 / Classe Audio CA-M400 (x2) + CA-5200
    B&W 802D2 / B&W HTM2D2 / B&W CCM-818 / JL Audio Fathom 113
    Richard Gray Substation 240V + 1200 Custom / ESD Cable Isolators Mk II.
    Clear Day Double Shotgun Spkr Cable / White Zombie Audio ZeroPointZero Silver XLR / LessLoss DFPC Original
  • William
    • Aug 2006

Good God what a bunch of junk in your garage. :E :E If you want I'll bring a truck buy and hall it all off to the dump for you as a personal favor. :T

Comment

• energyandair
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by William
      Good God what a bunch of junk in your garage. :E :E If you want I'll bring a truck buy and hall it all off to the dump for you as a personal favor. :T
      Nah! You're too far away it wouldn't be fair for you to go to so much trouble.. I'll hop on the ferry to the mainland and do it for you.

Comment

• HedgeHog
        • Dec 2008

Hey William,

Thanks for the kind offer to take all my scrap boxes away when I'm done emptying them! :B

FWIW, this is a repost of the Sketchup image I'm planning to do with the stuff.

-H
        Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD / Oppo BDP-105 / Apple TV G2 / QNAP Turbo NAS TS-210
        Clear Day Double Shotgun Spkr Cable / White Zombie Audio ZeroPointZero Silver XLR / LessLoss DFPC Original

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

Originally posted by HedgeHog
          Hey William,

Thanks for the kind offer to take all my scrap boxes away when I'm done emptying them! :B

FWIW, this is a repost of the Sketchup image I'm planning to do with the stuff.

-H

Very sweet I love it congratulations, I did mine set wise but this is cool to hopefully yur dealer gave you a great deal
          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Alaric
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Jan 2006

I get decent mileage , I'll be happy to haul it off.....If you need cables , I would talk to Lex (Doug) , the forum owner. His cables are many times the value of his price.
            Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
            Marantz PM-KI Pearl
            Schiit Modi 3
            Marantz CD5005
            Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Nolan B
              Super Senior Member
              • Sep 2005

Holly crap!

Its nice to see the economy hasnt hit so hard in BC!

I strongly recommend running the break in images for your 151 and getting it professionally calibrated. If you need to name of someone who can do a proper job let me know.

Comment

• Isaac
                • Jan 2006

You really should buy better quality products. Come on B&W, Solid Tech and JL audio... ;x(

Are you shure those boxes arn't empty?

Comment

• garak
                  • Jul 2007

All I can say is :drool:

Contrats on that new system. :T

Comment

• HedgeHog
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Alaric
                    I get decent mileage , I'll be happy to haul it off.....If you need cables , I would talk to Lex (Doug) , the forum owner. His cables are many times the value of his price.
                    I was so seriously comtemplating his cables...they look excellent. However, with our lousy dollar exchange, I had to reconsider. So for now, I'm making my own stuff with Belden/Vampire/Techflex/etc. Wish me luck. ops:

Comment

• HedgeHog
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vancouver
                      Holly crap!

Its nice to see the economy hasnt hit so hard in BC!

I strongly recommend running the break in images for your 151 and getting it professionally calibrated. If you need to name of someone who can do a proper job let me know.

I think I will get it calibrated...the audio side too. I'm planning to check out www.curtpalme.com. Apparently, in chatting with my client, Curt's an old highschool friend of his. So I have Curt on my facebook and I'll pester him to set it up. :T

BTW, wrt our crappy econ: I may regret pulling the trigger since I just got two new cars also. Oh to be ignorant and foolish. :cry:

Comment

• HedgeHog
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Isaac
                        You really should buy better quality products. Come on B&W, Solid Tech and JL audio... ;x(

Are you shure those boxes arn't empty?

Actually, the F113 and PRO-151FD are empty boxes now ops: ...I took those in right away. :B

Comment

• Nolan B
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Sep 2005

I think I will get it calibrated...the audio side too. I'm planning to check out www.curtpalme.com. Apparently, in chatting with my client, Curt's an old highschool friend of his. So I have Curt on my facebook and I'll pester him to set it up. :T

BTW, wrt our crappy econ: I may regret pulling the trigger since I just got two new cars also. Oh to be ignorant and foolish. :cry:
                          I know he is well respected on AVS. I woul100% make sure he uses controlcal thou as its the only software which can properly calibrate the 9Gs.

check out this list.

here is another local guy I can recommend
                          Transform your Vancouver home with our Brilliant smart home automation solutions. Finely Tuned Technologies, your trusted partner in smart living.

Comment

• William
                            • Aug 2006

With your setup you should go with a 802D center and move the sub to a corner. This would produce a far better timbre match while likely improving the bass. You should never use a dedicated center speaker for the center unless absolutely forced to (like me).

Comment

• htsteve
                              Super Senior Member
                              • Sep 2004

HedgeHog,

Very nice system. You will love the setup. I agree with the others who are recommending calibration. It does cost extra, but the picture and sound after is truly special.

Have fun putting it all together.

Comment

• Glenee
                                • Aug 2006

HedgeHog, Awesome stuff, You will love it. On the subject of the PDP calibration. I would recommend that you wait till you have around 500 hrs on the set. There are a couple of reasons for this, first and foremost it is not all unheard of to have a little something rear it's ugly head in the first 500 hours. Such as Power supply, Digital board just little things that can go wrong, but will usually show up in the first 500hrs. The chances of this happening are slim, but I would hate to pay for a calibration then have to get the set replaced. Secondly it takes a while for all new sets to settle in and get to the point that it will not drift much after the calibration is done. You can go over to the AVS Forum and pick up some setting's that will more than surffice for the first 500 hrs. The Pro-151 does not require ControlCal software to get One hell of a Picture all settings are available thru the User menu. The PDP-5020 and 6020 do require ControlCal Software. But not yours.
                                Last edited by Glenee; 07 March 2009, 10:27 Saturday.

Comment

• Tommy
                                  • Dec 2006

HedgeHog, I just noticed that you also live in Richmond, BC! What a coincidence!
                                  When everything's settled, you should invest some money into better cables. Your system deserves them.

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Tommy
                                    HedgeHog, I just noticed that you also live in Richmond, BC! What a coincidence!
                                    When everything's settled, you should invest some money into better cables. Your system deserves them.
                                    Hey, another Richmonder...nice. Gotta love our one day snow "appearance", huh? :B

I thought about cables but I feel once you've hit a better quality product, the higher cost ones are mainly aesthetics/bragging rights/placebo/snake oil. We'll see if my soldering skills are still there. I currently run Tara Labs and found it did improve on my previous stuff (this is back in 89). But my Space and Time sounds about the same as my bro-in-law's Continuum - which cost a few times more. I'll be dressing my wires up w/ Techflex so it'll have to do for now.

-Hedwig

Comment

• skuzzyb
                                      • Mar 2006

Hedgehog, excellent set up. Good luck with getting it all configured and up and running. Sure is exciting to have new stuff. I have to agree with you about the cables and am a bit ambivalent about it all myself. Cannot say I heard a monumental difference between my QEDs and my now super duper expensive Kimbers.... at least not enough to justify how much I shelled out for them. I sure as hell did not see the difference with the HDMI cables no matter how much my dealer said I would. I returned those rather promptly.

Have fun!

skz

Comment

• Audio_ElF
                                        • Oct 2007

How about a list of what your equipment is ... I for one would love to know what you chose ...

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Audio_ElF
                                          How about a list of what your equipment is ... I for one would love to know what you chose ...
                                          D'OH! Got carried away and forgot to list parts... ops:

New:
                                          Pioneer PRO-151FD Plasma TV
                                          Omnimount ULPT-X Tilting Wall Mount
                                          Classe Audio SSP-800 Pre/Pro
                                          Classe Audio CA-5200 Amp
                                          B&W 802D Black Ash Speakers
                                          B&W HTM2D Black Ash Center
                                          B&W CCM 818 In-ceiling Speakers
                                          JL Audio Fathom F113 Subwoofer
                                          Belden 5T00UP for DIY Bi-wire Speaker Cable
                                          Belden 5000UE for In-Wall Speaker
                                          Belden 89207 for DIY XLR Interconnect (cryo treated)
                                          Vampire XLR Connectors (cryo treated)
                                          GLS Locking Banana Plugs
                                          TechFlex Sleeving (various)
                                          PowerBridge Duo
                                          PowerBridge Wall Sock
                                          Custom 2 Gang Wall Plate (Comp/Audio/2 pr Bananas/2 x HDMI/1 x Cat6)
                                          Solid Tech Rack of Silence Reference 4
                                          Solid Tech Rack of Silence Reference 3
                                          APC J15 Black UPS (for stuff w/ memory)
                                          APC H15 Black Power Conditioner (for other bits)

Already have:
                                          Panasonic DMP-BD55
                                          Sony CDP-707ESD
                                          (probably replacing both with the upcoming OPPO BD-83)
                                          D-Link DAP-1522 802.11n 4-port Wireless Bridge

That's it...

PS. I still haven't had time to open them up... My other new additions happen to be twins...they take more time and energy than I had anticipated.

Comment

• Tommy
                                            • Dec 2006

Hopefully you can set them up next weekend!
                                            Post some pics too if you don't mind sharing.

Comment

• htsteve
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • Sep 2004

PS. I still haven't had time to open them up... My other new additions happen to be twins...they take more time and energy than I had anticipated.

Congratulation on the twins. And yes, they definitely demand energy and time.

Comment

• KyaDawn
                                                • Mar 2008

Looks like it's going to be quite a set-up! Can't wait to see the pics! :T

Comment

• wettou
                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                  • May 2006

Pictures yet!
                                                  Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by htsteve
                                                    Congratulation on the twins. And yes, they definitely demand energy and time.
                                                    Thx...they're time consuming and comes with no instructions...but when you guess the right answers, it's very rewarding. :T

Originally posted by KyaDawn
                                                    Looks like it's going to be quite a set-up! Can't wait to see the pics!
                                                    Originally posted by wettou
                                                    Pictures yet!
                                                    I can't wait neither. This procrastination is gonna sound like someone faking a claim on the web to owning stuff. The stuff still in boxes (although the missus moved stuff around cuz she wanted to park the new toy inside). I've opened up the CCM 818 to see what the connectors are like...pretty nice for an in-ceiling speaker. I'll post pix later today. My plan is to assemble the audio rack and place the center channel on tonight. This will tell me where to mount the TV. I'll try to haul one of the 802D in so I can see where I'll need to locate the stuff laterally...my place isn't as big nor nice as KyaDawn's.

**gone cuz ppl are sensitive bunnies**
                                                    Last edited by HedgeHog; 17 March 2009, 10:49 Tuesday.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                      • Mar 2005

If this isnt a "hey look at me" thread I dunno what is.
                                                      B&W

Comment

• scanido
                                                        • Apr 2006

*Exactly! Flaunting your "toys" is not exactly looked upon, if you think it is!

Comment

• btf1980
                                                          • Aug 2007

Could care less about the wheels in the garage. I just want to see pics of the set-up in all it's glory. Having all those goodies laying around without setting them up would drive me nuts.
                                                          A camera, passport, good music, good food and good company is all I need.

Comment

• William
                                                            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by btf1980
                                                            Could care less about the wheels in the garage...
                                                            ...but how much less could you care? :lol: :lol:

Comment

• wgriel
                                                              • May 2006

...but how much less could you care? :lol: :lol:
                                                              LOL! Thanks William. That saying always drove me nuts.

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Race Car Driver
                                                                LOL...sorry about that. I supposed it's no different than a self aggrandizing title like "Race Car Driver" on an audio forum. What's next, all your FIA/SCCA/whatever achievements listed in your sig? HAHA. However, my nature tends to geek out on toys and do flaunt too much. Not directly but it comes across that way. ops:

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                  • Dec 2008

Anyhoo, time is still my enemy and my electrician will be here this week for some wiring.

So for tonight, I'll blog this on this thread:

1) opened up the rear surround since it's less mentioned than the fronts. The CCM 818 is a nicely made piece of kit. Good components and connectors. I think the drivers (as B&W mentioned) is very similar to the ones used on the 800 series.

These are pretty big and heavy...I wonder if my ceiling gyproc can hold its weight when it's pounding out.

Here, one can see the angled driver.

A shot of the cap and spring loaded terminals.

Overhead shot of the back.

Overhead shot of the front.

Comment

• impala454
                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by scanido
                                                                    *Exactly! Flaunting your "toys" is not exactly looked upon, if you think it is!
                                                                    Says the two guys w/the "toys" in their avatar....:roll:
                                                                    -Chuck

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Dec 2008

Now this item is gonna delay me some more. As I mentioned I ordered a Rack of Silence Ref 3 and Ref 4 so that I can make a combo AV rack out of them. An email from Solid Tech says this can be done. Yay. However, when I opened it today, they look different. To my surprise, Solid Tech changed design slightly between years. So, I have an old Ref 4 and a new Ref 3.

Shot of Ref 4 and Ref 3 about to be assembled...but...

Trial assembly of 2 Ref 4 columns with 2 Ref 3 columns (these are the "outside" racks). A mirror image will be made w/ an x-brace bridge these mirror racks (for the centers). My sub will live in the opening below.

Upon closer inspection, one can see the fluted support brace of the older style (you put a metal ball in there for the chassis to rest on). The newer style is all smooth so the feet is supposed to just sit on there.

They also changed the base. One style uses half a ball where the other style uses a screw-in spike. This may make levelling difficult, if not fun; since one has to load up the stand to rest the ball support on carpet for proper height (the spike should hit bottom instantly). However, after loading up w/ heavy components, it'll be impossible to level with all that weight on it. If it was identical for both feet type, I'd just measure it out since they'll sink into the carpet the same way.

Looks like a call to the dealer tomorrow for this.

I was hoping to assemble the rack tonight (btw, it's very nicely built but it feels like Ikea gone mad) and have the center speaker sitting on it so I can get the vertical clearance for the TV.

I also moved the SSP-800 and CA-5200 in to a holding room (how did anyone move this thing by themselves???). I won't take pix of it till it's on the stand since everyone's seen these. I'm also trying to document my attempt at cabling without setting the house ablaze. Hope this thread won't pizzed off too many more ppl...at least I'll keep it contained to herewith.

Cheers,
                                                                      -H

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • Mar 2005

LOL...sorry about that. I supposed it's no different than a self aggrandizing title like "Race Car Driver" on an audio forum. What's next, all your FIA/SCCA/whatever achievements listed in your sig? HAHA. However, my nature tends to geek out on toys and do flaunt too much. Not directly but it comes across that way. ops:
                                                                        Because a forum handle has everything to do with one being self aggrandizing? Its a name, so what?

You even commented in your first post it may be "showing off" by posting a pic of a what? $40, $50 grand sitting in boxes in a garage? Cool, a bunch of expensive stuff in a garage. No big deal.

Then you post a perfectly centered pic of an AMG, Porsche and RX7 saying "this is my lame excuse" when no one even brought up the comment that you were making lame excuses.

So really what I was getting at, to the title of the thread, "I sense a busy weekend" with 2 pictures of $40+ grand sitting in boxes, $70 grand porsche, $55 grand AMG, and a $20k+ mazda all sitting in garages, yet not a whole lot to do with the thread title.

Cool. $200k worth of stuff in your garage! :T

Busy weekend indeed.

Now back to creating my awesomely long sig that captures my liftime achievements in FIA, SCCA and whatever else a self aggrandizing race car driver does.

Bow before me, for my avatar of my 1995 Kawasaki is all mighty. ;x(
                                                                        B&W

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Dec 2008

Sure...I posted pix of my cars. There were a couple of threads that said "why no pix yet". Welp, I got the car 3 days after the boxes arrived. So between the kids and the new toy, I'm saying it's what distracted me (car requires no assemblies).

I supposed it's not related directly but it's related in my thread. I'm not jacking other threads to post crap. There are other ppl who own nicer/pricier equipment, lives in nicer houses, has better cars in pix too. I see no big deal with them.

My thread title was accurate at time of posting...had the dealer not called to say the car is ready for pickup, I did sense that I would spend the weekend setting up. Who wouldn't be giddy with all that stuff to play with?

I still hold true to what I say. Calling yourself "Race Car Driver" and having that shown EVERY time you post is either self aggrandizing or just a wannabe. *note, I never commented on your avatar...don't mix me up with another comment*

If ppl don't give a sh!t about what I posted, so be it. Seems you think you're better because you can put me in my place or something. Nice. I hope you don't race like that. I'd love to meet in person someone like you...prolly make for a great conversation. :roll:

Anyhoo, I had one "perfectly centered pix" posted (that went on my other forums which are car related). Back to listing your credentials.

-H

Because a forum handle has everything to do with one being self aggrandizing? Its a name, so what?

You even commented in your first post it may be "showing off" by posting a pic of a what? $40, $50 grand sitting in boxes in a garage? Cool, a bunch of expensive stuff in a garage. No big deal.

Then you post a perfectly centered pic of an AMG, Porsche and RX7 saying "this is my lame excuse" when no one even brought up the comment that you were making lame excuses.

So really what I was getting at, to the title of the thread, "I sense a busy weekend" with 2 pictures of $40+ grand sitting in boxes, $70 grand porsche, $55 grand AMG, and a $20k+ mazda all sitting in garages, yet not a whole lot to do with the thread title.

Cool. $200k worth of stuff in your garage! :T

Busy weekend indeed.

Now back to creating my awesomely long sig that captures my liftime achievements in FIA, SCCA and whatever else a self aggrandizing race car driver does.

Bow before me, for my avatar of my 1995 Kawasaki is all mighty. ;x(

Comment

• KyaDawn
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • Mar 2008
                                                                            • 268

Nice cars HedgeHog! Personally I don't find a problem with your pics as you were explaining why you haven't set up your system yet with the new car and your new twins.

Coincidentally, my wife is expecting as well and our son is due in a couple of weeks, and I just moved into my new house about 5 months ago, so I know exactly where you're coming from.

My own B&W set-up took at least two months from the time I purchased the speakers to when everything was up and running, and even longer than that from when I was deciding on which speakers and components to buy.

I bought my house just a little over a year ago and it took 7 months to renovate before I could even more in, and we still have contractors coming in doing the final touches so I know these things take time. So no big rush on getting your system up, as I personally would prioritize on enjoying the miracle of the twins as they grow up fast!

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing your set-up :B when it's ready, but take your time as you'll have it for a long time to enjoy!

Comment

• btf1980
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Aug 2007
                                                                              • 704

#39
                                                                              Less talk more pics!

BTW - Good choice with the Solid Tech rack of silence. I have one myself.

A camera, passport, good music, good food and good company is all I need.

Comment

• William
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Aug 2006
                                                                                • 194

#40
                                                                                ...Then you post a perfectly centered pic of an AMG, Porsche and RX7 saying "this is my lame excuse" when no one even brought up the comment that you were making lame excuses....
                                                                                Sure...I posted pix of my cars. There were a couple of threads that said "why no pix yet". Welp, I got the car 3 days after the boxes arrived....
                                                                                Hope you guys don't mind f I do a little showing off myself. Here is my just bought pride and joy in front of my eclectic and emaciate collection. ;x(

Comment

• Davidmag
                                                                                  Junior Member
                                                                                  • Jan 2008
                                                                                  • 4

#41
                                                                                  BTF 1980, while we are waiting for more pics, I see you have a Marantz av8003, how do you like it ? I have one on order. Going to use it with a Classe cav-180, and B&W 803d`s, plus, plus.........

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Dec 2008
                                                                                    • 241

#42
                                                                                    Thx K,

I've removed the pix since not every gives a dang.

But congrats on the impending arrival. First month is nuts but then you find your rhythm (actually, you find the baby's rhythm) and you manage. It's kinda cool and freaky being a parent. All the best. :T

-H

Originally posted by KyaDawn
                                                                                    Nice cars HedgeHog! Personally I don't find a problem with your pics as you were explaining why you haven't set up your system yet with the new car and your new twins.

Coincidentally, my wife is expecting as well and our son is due in a couple of weeks, and I just moved into my new house about 5 months ago, so I know exactly where you're coming from.

My own B&W set-up took at least two months from the time I purchased the speakers to when everything was up and running, and even longer than that from when I was deciding on which speakers and components to buy.

I bought my house just a little over a year ago and it took 7 months to renovate before I could even more in, and we still have contractors coming in doing the final touches so I know these things take time. So no big rush on getting your system up, as I personally would prioritize on enjoying the miracle of the twins as they grow up fast!

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing your set-up :B when it's ready, but take your time as you'll have it for a long time to enjoy!

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Dec 2008
                                                                                      • 241

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by btf1980
                                                                                      Less talk more pics!

BTW - Good choice with the Solid Tech rack of silence. I have one myself.
                                                                                      Thx for the pix. I really dig the wood colour...I was so tempted to go with that then get the popular rosenut colour for the B&Ws. But I think I'm biased towards b&w for the B&W. :rofl:

Comment

• Hammie
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Oct 2005
                                                                                        • 304

#44
                                                                                        just don't get rear-ended. You may just blow-up. :#

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
                                                                                        Panasonic TC-P65VT30
                                                                                        Onkyo Pro PR-SC5508 | M2Tech Young DAC | Emotiva XPA-1 (x3), XPA-2
                                                                                        Oppo BDP-93 | DirecTV HR23-700 HD-DVR | Pioneer PL-670 Turntable
                                                                                        Sony Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii | Apple TV 2, Mac Mini (iTunes Server), iPad
                                                                                        B&W 804S, HTM3S, CWM DS8 | SVS PB12-NSD | Denon AH-D2000 Headphones
                                                                                        Tripp Lite HT1210ISOCTR Power Conditioner, SMART1000LCD UPS System
                                                                                        My Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Setup
                                                                                        Next Upgrade: Cables

Comment

• HedgeHog
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Dec 2008
                                                                                          • 241

#45
                                                                                          Hope you guys don't mind f I do a little showing off myself. Here is my just bought pride and joy in front of my eclectic and emaciate collection. ;x(
                                                                                          Oh gawd...I drove one of those when I was learning. The scars won't heal...you sir, have resurfaced my vehicular Vietnam. For that I will hate you...lol. :W

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"